[linux-dvb] linux-dvb-1.0.1 & CAM support - ARM crashes?

Hi,

I'm using linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1 on a WinTV DVB-S with a CryptoWorks CAM.
Everything works as expected, but sometimes when I interrupt the process,
which reads from the DVB card, and restart it, I don't get data from the
DVB device. Neither encrypted nor FTA channels work in this case. Also,
when I remove the CAM, I don't get a TS. The only thing which helps is, to
reload the DVB driver.

When the driver is in this state, then even VDR won't work, neither with
crypted nor with an FTA channel. Maybe the problem is related to the ARM?

Has anybody else noticed this behaviour?

pm