[linux-dvb] IP over dvb encapsulation

Hi,

I am a newbie in DVB. I tried to setup a lab test lan to simulate a DVB setup (DVB is not common in my place...). Below is the diagram of setup.

L-band monitoring out
|-------------------------------------|
| ASI card |------| newtec IF modulator | | Hauppage WinTV Nova |

I has read through the mailing list and come across a few similiar setup. Nonetheless, none of the got replied. I hope some one could help me up.
L-band monitoring output will constantly output at 1080mhz. I tried to use scan program to scan at 1080Mhz but did not receive anything. Can anyone tell me what setting to use? DVB-C or DVB-S. If its DVB-s what about the polarization and other value since I am not using a real dish for frontend?
I have been trying with ./scan -c 1080000000 but not successful also.

Another question is that whether the current 1.1.0 driver support MPE decapsulation. (I understand that 0.8 version doesn't..)

Thanks

regards
CW