[linux-dvb] Re: ANN: dvbstream-0.5 and dvbtune-0.5 released

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 04:18:32PM +0000, Dave Chapman wrote:
> After about two years of only working with the sourceforge CVS, I
> thought I would make some official releases of dvbtune and dvbstream.
>
> They available as part of the Sourceforge "dvbtools" project.  The
> download page is:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50669

Hello, and thanks for the new release.

$ dvbstream -analyse 521 740
dvbstream v0.5 - (C) Dave Chapman 2001-2004
Released under the GPL.
Latest version available from http://www.linuxstb.org/
Setting filter for PID 521
Setting filter for PID 740
Analysing PIDS
Caught signal 2 - closing cleanly.
521,15.610 Mbit/s
740,1.334 Mbit/s

Looks like a little weird.. :)

Mplayer is able to play that channel (canal info channel) ok.

-- Pasi Kärkkäinen

                                   ^
                                .     .
                                 Linux