[linux-dvb] SU1278/STV0299 and technotrend DVB-S cards

Hi, I've just spent a few days investigating the Technotrend DVB-S cards with
SU1278 tuners. It turns out the register settings they use are very different
from the ones in the linux driver.

I've just checked in an improved version that, on technotrend hardware, now
uses the same settings as the windows one. This has greatly improved the
error rates on certain channels I was having difficulty with before.

The STV0299 on other hardware is unchanged.