[linux-dvb] Another issue: frontend timeout value and low symbol rates

Just noticed another problem.. I've never been able to lock on to low symbol
rate channels before... however, in diagnosing the other STV0299 problems, I
disabled the FE_TIMEDOUT bit in dvb_frontend.c.

Now, I'm able to lock on to low symbol rate signals... I've just managed it
with a 4340000 symbol rate... getting a REALLY good signal from it, but it
took about 10 seconds to tune (the current timeout is hardcoded to 2
seconds). The STV0299B docs say it needs a certain number of symbols before
being able to get a lock... perhaps we need to have a timeout which is based
on the symbol rate. Again, I can just hack my userspace app to ignore this
bit, but IMO, it should be fixed in the driver.

Opinions? If no one disagrees, I can sort something out....