[linux-dvb] kernel 2.6.3 and SetFiltSection () problem

I'm using mhwepg program to download weekly epg from my Sky Italia.
With older dvb-kernel versions (mid november) it worked fine, but with  dvb
from kernel 2.6.2 and 2.6.3 it didn't work anymore.

I trace the error to this snippet:

if((fd = open(device,O_RDWR)) < 0)
   {
      perror("DEMUX DEVICE : ");
      return -1;
   }
SetFiltSection (fd, 0x14, 0x73);
n = read(fd,buffer,MAX_SECTION_BUFFER);

where device is correctly setted to /dev/..../demux0 and it's opened without
problem and MAX_SECTION_BUFFER = 8192.
The program stop at read instruction and after about a minute goes in timeout.

I have a TT 1.5 dvb-s and apart this thing works fine both with latest drivers
than with mid-november ones. I'm using kernel 2.6.3.

I'll be glad if someone can point me what 0x14, 0x73 are supposed to do, and I
can do some debugging myself.

TIA
Uberto