[linux-dvb] I think I may have a problem....

Whilst trying to get my DVB system to work I happened to touch the shield of
the cable between the TV and the Linux box.... and got an electric shock. An
investigation with a test screwdriver shows that the TV is putting out mains
power on the aerial in shield.

Does anyone think that this won't have blown the DVB cards? Could this be
the reason why the TT-DVB-T Premium card crashes the firmware?

Worrying part is that this TV is the one the kids use in their bedroom.

Adrian