[linux-dvb] Question regarding the tt firmware again

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Manfred Petz wrote:

| But I have serious troubles with the CAM support :-( I'm now playing
| around with driver version 1.1.0, which seems to work slightly better.
| Currently, I can't stream for more than approx 2 hours in a row. After an
| unspecified amount of time, the card (WinTV Nexus-S) refuses to provide
| TS data. Only reloading the driver helps.

Sorry to bother you again with this ;) I've found out, that the problems
only occur, when one tries to decrypt more than one service at once.
Decrypting only a single service works fine.

The problem must definitely be firmware related. As I understood, the
ttpci firmware is made by convergence, isn't it? I'm asking, because if
Technotrend was involved, I could have a link to the software development
there.

pm