[linux-dvb] Re: Using DVB-kernel with a webcam

Hello Martin,

On 02/25/04 04:51, Martin Brown wrote:
I've managed to get my Nova-T working very well with the DVB-kernel driver. Now I'm trying to get my Logitech Express Pro webcam going as well. This seems really difficult.
You don't specify which kernel you are using, but I think you use 2.4. If you're not bound to 2.4 by any particular reason, you should probably upgrade to 2.6. There, everything is in-kernel and bugs are easier to find.

> The kernel mods I have to do to get
> the cam going seem to break the DVB-kernel.

Without more detailed informations about
- the type of the cam (USB?)
- the patches you are using
- is the cam running without the DVB drivers?
it's hard to tell anything.

Ta,
Martin Brown
CU