[linux-dvb] Noise on VGA

Hi
I'm getting a lot of trouble with my PVR based on HAUPPAUGE DVB-S
kernel 2.4.23 linux dvb drivers from linuxtv.org and a standard
motherboard using a trident cyberblade i1 and a pentium III 866MHz.
The DVB-S is installed phisycally parallel to the mother board trough a
riser card.
The big trouble is that the VGA output is really bad, almost unusable
A lot of noise and disturb make the VGA output float on the screen.

Any suggest or personal experience tale will be really apreciated.

tho68