[linux-dvb] dvb-bt8xx/sp887x i2c error

I'm having an odd problem tonight where one of my cards appears to tune
to a certain multiplex ok, but will never receive any data. The other
card works fine with the same channels.conf.

The problem card is an Avermedia (sp887x+dvb-bt8xx).
The working card is a DPANDA (budget-ci+tda1004x).

Now when I change channels, the kernel spits out the following:

Feb 27 01:07:32 tv kernel: i2c_writebytes: i2c write error (addr 60, err == -121

I just tuned another multiplex (changed frequency) and switched back and
now it's ok. Strange.

Just FYI.

Hamish