[linux-dvb] Re: A few hints for TT-Budget with SuSE 8.2 please

Al Bogner <linuxtv@ml03q3.pinguin.uni.cc> writes:

> Should I use kernel 2.4.20-4GB from SuSE including all

I'd suggest the 9.0 security kernel, that one has the dvb drivers
included in the kernel rpm for sure and should also run just fine with
sl82.

  Gerd

--
Es geht darum, daß ein Haufen Scriptkiddies gerade dabei sind, USENET in
Bunt neu zu erfinden, und sie derzeit einen Haufen Fehler neu machen,