[linux-dvb] Re: Which barebone?

Am Sa, den 28.02.2004 schrieb Carsten Koch um 15:15:
> The only system in that test matching these criteria
> was the MSI Hetis 865GV-GIGA, see
>     http://www.msi-computer.de/produkte/produkt.php?Prod_id=311
>
> > Requirements:
> > Space for
> > - DVB-card (T-Trend Rev 2.1)
>
> 2 PCI slots available.

I don't know the system you mention above, but if it does not offer more
space than http://www.msi-computer.de/produkte/produkt.php?Prod_id=279 ,
then such a rev. 2.1 card won't fit. They are too long. A Skystar2 fits
well (but doesn't seem to work with the SiS chipset used by the Barebone
651). Apart from that the barebone runs rock stable and I can recommend
it, but I am glad not to need it for TV. :-)

Regards,
Andreas