[linux-dvb] Windows USB snooping programm (was DEC 3000-s)

Hi,

Do you know a good usb snooper for windows.

I´m trying to snoop the USB traffic to my 3000-s box. I tried SnoopyPro, but
somehow it stops logging after the initialization sequence of the Hauppage
Programm. So I can´t get the tuning sequences.

	Ciao´

		Harry