[linux-dvb] Re: SMP/preempt/hyperthreading (was: b2c2 withopensky)

I can NOT use preempt: if I enable it I can watch tv, but I cannot use
dvbnet services.
It is a long time I'm asking help to isolate this problem!

When I launch dvbnet the keyboard stop working (keypresses do nothing).
I try to shut down the system using the mouse (in KDE), but after
killing X the systen hangs.
I can safely use sysrq to show messages and reboot, but I don't know how
to write messages somewhere and I can't scroll/read them all (keyboard
does not work except sysrq)!

How can I help you helping me?

Ciao Vincenzo.

--