[linux-dvb] Re: KWorld DVB-t (bit off topic)

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can comment on this, but at this
stage, we may still need addressing and programming information on the
KWorld card to proceed. There are other cards around which use the
same Samsung tuner, but with the 878 - would the same set of addresses
and programming be used with the cx23883 when interfaced with the
Samsung tuner?

I noticed that you attempted to get in contact with KWorld with
regards to obtaining progamming information for the card - did you
receive the information you requested?

If you have difficulty in getting this information from KWorld, and
the addresses/programming of the tuner is different to that from other
cards using the bt878, a bus analyser may be necessary.

Thanks,
Jonathan

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:17:48 +0100 (BST), Soyeb Aswat
<soyeb@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> > This project may be of great interest to you -
> > http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/DVICO-Linux/
>
> Wow, that looks perfect.  I'll have a play with it
> tonight and let you know how I get on.
>

> Regards,
>
> Soyeb
>
> =====