[linux-dvb] cant get Technisat Airstar 2 to work :(

Hi,

 i am quite a newbie to the linux system. I got the lastest version of
 mandrake 10.1 installed. and what a surprise it tells me "You have no tv
 card installed". What is obviously not true.

 i got the technisat airstar 2 dvbt tv card and so i downloaded the
linuxtv
 tarbal make menuconfig  ..... not possible. error in directory build
 2.6 .....

 so i maked the directory build 2.6 with -i
 i finally got the mt352 driver which i was told is the correct one for
the
 airstar2. but i do not have i directory or a device which is something
 like /dev/dvb.....

 NOTHING there ....

 anybody got a idea?!?

 thx

 steffan

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben

Home | Main Index | Thread Index