[linux-dvb] Refactored drivers, GOPs, and KaxTV

Hello all,

I've recently been finding a problem recording DVB
programs where GOP sections are very large with
sometimes many minutes worth of pictures (they should
be only a fraction of a section).  It doesn't always
occur, sometimes the recording is fine.

This problem has been occuring two cards with the
refactored drivers, a Hauppauge Nova-T 90002 and a
KWorld DVB-T, and using the KaxTV version 0.3 (with
and without additional patches and changes).

I'm going to investigate this further, but in the
meantime I'm sending this message out to gauge whether
anyone else is having a similar problem.

The problem is most noticable with gopchop which,
amazingly enough, tries to chop MPEG-PS files on GOP
boundaries.

Regards,

Soyeb

=====