[linux-dvb] Re: cx88 IR Nova-T remote problems

I made a modification to allow all the buttons on the Nova-t remote to work, details are here http://spamtastic.demon.co.uk/v4l/

This is intended to be used in conjunction with lirc and its dev/input driver option.

The keys are not mapped to normal keyboard event codes for the simple reason that different apps use different keys for a multitude of functions. The way i've done it, you can configiure your lircrc file to map each individual button on a per application basis.

I've sent a patch to the driver maintainer hoping it will get included in the next snapshot. It works fine for me using kernel 2.6.10 and lirc 0.7.0 and mythtv.

Lee

Home | Main Index | Thread Index