[linux-dvb] Re: Avermedia DVB-T firmware

Hi Barry

If it's the older (761?) card, you can get the firmware from a deep
link into my website. I've not maintained it very well (sorry)... This
link should work for as long as I keep to my current ISP

http://www.lordwilson.f2s.com/avertv/sc_main.mc

My avertv card died a while ago, I hope you have better luck.

cheers
Andrew

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:12:23 +1100 (EST), barry haycock
<satori692002@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> i am attempting to get my avermedia dvb-t pci card
> working under fc2 2.6.10kernel. the documentation
> states that i have to get the firmware for this card
> and place it into a dir.
>
> i have gone through the windows drivers and cab files
> and the website looking for a *.bin file - no joy.
>
> a) am i looking for the right file? if not can i be
> enlightened.
> b) if i am looking in the wrong spot could some one
> point me in the right direction.
>
> the doco i got from linuxtv.org points to a web site
> to get the firmware but that is no longer being hosted
> nor does it say what the file i am looking for is
> called.
>
> the card is being found by my media server and the
> drivers are running and the front end is being
> registered but xawtv and tvtime dont show any display.
>
> barry

> http://au.movies.yahoo.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index