[linux-dvb] Avermedia DVB-T firmware

i am attempting to get my avermedia dvb-t pci card
working under fc2 2.6.10kernel. the documentation
states that i have to get the firmware for this card
and place it into a dir.

i have gone through the windows drivers and cab files
and the website looking for a *.bin file - no joy.

a) am i looking for the right file? if not can i be
enlightened.
b) if i am looking in the wrong spot could some one
point me in the right direction.

the doco i got from linuxtv.org points to a web site
to get the firmware but that is no longer being hosted
nor does it say what the file i am looking for is
called.

the card is being found by my media server and the
drivers are running and the front end is being
registered but xawtv and tvtime dont show any display.

barry

http://au.movies.yahoo.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index