Mailing List archive

[linux-dvb] How to enable RGB output on external Scart connector

how can I enable video output on the external Scart connector of the Siemens
DVB-C card with dvb-driver 0.8.1 ?
The original Siemens (windows) software "DVBPCI" allows to enable video
output in CVBS and/or RGB mode on the external Scart connector.
The insmod parameter "vidmode=x" don't work for this. Only the additional
external VideoOut (CVBS) connector works fine (YC is not usable for me).

To unsubscribe send a mail to with "unsubscribe linux-dvb" as subject.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index