[mpeg2] Kfir long run tests stability problem

Hi,

   I was checking kfir1 board for long run on 2.4.18-3 kernel,
   when I checked the Video after 2 days, the Video had
stopped/still impage, but the audio was still comming.
   Do not have the exact stop time.

   The parameters I had set was 6Mbps Video Bit Rate, Program
Stream and Audio Bit Rate as 256Kbps, NTSC, Full D1, Composite
video.
   After 2 days, I just stopped and started the kfir recording
   and it was fine again.

   Please let me know, if anyone has observed this and is there
   any solution for this. Is it firmware issue.

   Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

Home | Main Index | Thread Index