[mpeg2] Re: Kfir long run tests stability problem

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 06:04:10AM -0000, Deepak S Kotian wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I was checking kfir1 board for long run on 2.4.18-3 kernel,
>   when I checked the Video after 2 days, the Video had
> stopped/still impage, but the audio was still comming.
>   Do not have the exact stop time.

If all else fails, you could try attaching a 486 cooling fan to the Kfir
chip on the board.  For me it wouldn't encode more than a few minutes'
worth of video without the fan, so I don't really suspect heat is the
problem in your case, but it's something to consider.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index