[vdr] Re: second card on loopthrough

Hello Robert,

> > I am playing with the idea to buy a second dvb card.
> > But I only have got one antenna cable (2 single universal
> > lnb A/E). So this should work, if i stay at the same
> > polarisation/band/satellite with both cards.

why don't you plug the astra lnb to the first card and the eutelsat one
into the second? The most common German-speaking channels are available on
both of them, so you could at least do 2 recordings at the same time. If
you have 2 AV Inputs on your TV you could also timeshift all recordings
as well as watching one broadcast and recording another one.

Regards,
Dirk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index