[vdr] Channel/Recording Security on VDR

Hi all,

I don't know how many of you use VDR in production with your whole family.
But those who have kids and have VDR in their livingroom, may share my
friend's and mine desire:

We would like to have something in VDR, that allows us to protect certain
channels and recordings from being seen by our children. Sometimes you
don't have a chance to oversee what your children are watching on TV and
being able to block certain channels and recordings would be a great help
on that.

I just wanted to raise that subject here on the list, to get some feedback
on how many people would be interested in such a feature and to gather
some ideas on how it should/could be implemented.

I would volounteer to implement it if this is nothing Klaus is working on,
anyway.

Best regards,

Robert

Home | Main Index | Thread Index