[vdr] Re: VDR wishes ;-)

----- Original Message -----
From: Gregoire Favre <greg@ulima.unil.ch>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 10:42 PM
Subject: [vdr] VDR wishes ;-)

> Hello,
>
> The fisrt one would be EPG: I think every one know the time error in the
> channel he is watching, so a simple channels.conf-epg in which we could
> put the channel name and the time correction, for example:
> channel name 1:-2
> channel name 2:-1
> channel name 3:+1

What are the channels that have a time error ? I know the Canal+/Canal
Satellite channels (France, Spain, Poland, Holland and Italy), but do you
know others ?

> The second wish is about seting the time of the computer: I would like
> to have a channels.conf-trusted file contening the channel which are
> "allowed" to "set" the time on my system ;-)

You are right, there is a problem with some channels (it seems that Cyfra+
time is UTC+1 instead of UTC).

Jean-Claude

Home | Main Index | Thread Index