[vdr] Re: VDR wishes ;-) everything works well now !!!

Hi,

I've deleted any unusable and encrypted channels tonight.

Now, vdr-admin works well without that +4 h difference.

when I created a timer by use of vdr-admin's epg, the time with +4 h difference was shown by vdr-admin, but in vdr, the timer with
the correct time was saved in timers.conf. Also showing priorities and lifetimes of 99 and saving the vdr standard values of 50 in
timers.conf is fixed.

Anything works quite well now.

But now the question:

Does vdr-admin use any other information from epg not used by vdr which could have caused that error by a tv station transmitting
wrong time date?

Rene

and thanx for the help