[vdr] AW: Re: AW: VDR -> DVD

that does not mean that its impossible, philips is doing that with its DVD+RW/+R video-recorder
surely they hade to mumble a view spells before it worked - but it shows that it is possible
tested it myself with a DVD1000, made a record and took the DVD+RW out, put it in my DVD player, all ok
it´s much more complicate then a iso cdr but i think up to end this year we will see the first free stanalone dvd-authoring software - and after that the transferplugin (copys a recording within the cutting marks to DVD +/- R/RW) will be possible (still unsolved is the errorcorection of the streams, as long as pvastrumento is closed-nonlinux code it makes things worse)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index