[vdr] Re: workaround for Rev 2.x cards

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

> Christian Berger wrote:

> > I still don't understand why the missing RGB connector hasn't caused an
> > uproar yet, I mean the RGB connector is the selling feature for that
> > card, without it, that card is almoust useless.
>
> Aren't you vastly exaggerating here?
> I'm using a rev 1.3 card with my tv set connected to the composite
> video output and the picture is just fine.

Well what's the use of digital television if the quality is even worse
than analog television with a 50 Euro satellite reciever. I mean
compression artifacts are bad enought, I don't want to have PAL
artifacts aditionally. I mean I have a cheap 32cm aincient telefunken
TV-set and I even see the artifacts clearly.

> Klaus

Servus
  Casandro