[vdr] Re: Feature Request

Hello!

Am Sonntag, 23. Juni 2002 19:04 schrieb Lutz Feldgen:
> Hi Habib,
>
> Am Son, 2002-06-23 um 18.54 schrieb Habib Azimi:
> > Hi Lutz,
> >
> > Have a look on a Screenshot from Andreas Roedels VDR Maschine
> > http://www.flood-net.de/flood/projects/liquid/picture-016.html perhaps
> > we donīt talk about the same thing;)
>
> you are right, it seems that you didn't read my first mail completely ;)

I _know_ what you mean and yes it _will_ be implemented as soon as possible.
I've been thinking about that some time ago and you are the first requesting
this feature. I think it'll be available by tomorrow.

Andi

--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/
Mail:  flood@flood-net.de

Linux SetTopBox!  http://www.flood-net.de/flood/projects/liquid/
Windows sucks, Linux rules :-)              http://srom.zgp.org/
Who needs DivX?                          telnet blinkenlights.nl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index