[vdr] Re: for those who use keyboard + teletext

Gregoire Favre wrote:

> Great, have you sent a copy to libvideogfx's creator?

mmmhh... no but... this isn't really a bug of those libs, or better:
theer is a clash between a name fro libvideogfx and lib... the one who
controls the keyboard. They use a 'border' name without being protected
by a real namespace. So I changed the name of 'border' to 'borderx' in
libvideogfx.

It's very dirty and it's only needed to compile vdr-aio... However, yes,
I'll send the patch so the author will be aware of the problem and maybe
put a real solution to this.

bye!
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index