[vdr] Re: for those who use keyboard + teletext

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 11:05:56AM +0200, Alessio Sangalli wrote:

> mmmhh... no but... this isn't really a bug of those libs, or better:
> theer is a clash between a name fro libvideogfx and lib... the one who
> controls the keyboard. They use a 'border' name without being protected
> by a real namespace. So I changed the name of 'border' to 'borderx' in
> libvideogfx.
>
> It's very dirty and it's only needed to compile vdr-aio... However, yes,
> I'll send the patch so the author will be aware of the problem and maybe
> put a real solution to this.

;-))

He is really a nice guy: I have sent him patches to make it compiles
with gcc 3.x and he have included all of theses (I have done the same
for AIO, but they are still the same problem with it...).

Have a great day,

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index