[vdr] Re: Diseqc Patch WAS Re: Re: Some questions about plugin-featuresof vdr-developer...

hello,

hu somone really managed to us my awfull bit of code :-)
(i myselve copied som of this from an other guy)

klaus you are right, by definition a dvb-s cart is not able to do Diseqc
1.2 because t lacks outputpower. but it can generate the signals.
actually i dont know if the card does it all right, or my motor was out
of order, becaus somtimes i have to switch off my pc (not reboot) to
get my motor move again. (i used an additional power source)
so now i do multifeed, and i like it :-)

p.s. the code is still availible on:

http://bernd.schweikert.bei.t-online.de/

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:

> Hi Klaus,
>
> > Anyway, to get to the point: As you are changing some plugin
> > possibilities, would it be possible for you to add a DISEQC
> > V1.2 (or even better USALS) control plugin for a motor dish
> > (I´m using a STAB HH100)?
> > Interesting would be the following (all of which are standard
> > diseqc 1.2 commands):
>
> >AFAIK the DVB-S cards only support DiSEqC 1.0.
>
> I was under this impression, too. However the guy wrote a patch
> which does almost everything I want ;o)). I have attached it
> to the mail (don`t know if the board allows this, but it is only 8
> Kbyte long... forgive me if I have violated a board rule). It has
> the source code included. Please have a look. You can decide
> more quickly and easily if this will work on newer VDR versions
> (and if it is possible to add it to your new work).
>
> > - Moving the motor continiously East or West
> > - Moving the motor per degrees (as keyboard input "x" degrees)
> > - Moving the motor in increments (push of a key results in a small
> movement)
> > - Zeroing the motor
> > - Setting East / West limits
> > - Removing East / West limits
>
> Greetz,
> Reinhard
>

> -- No attachments (even text) are allowed --
> -- Type: application/x-gzip
> -- File: patch.93.diseq12.gz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index