[vdr] Re: slightly OT: DVD-reader and DVD-writer

> Best solution is a writer for creation of DATA- and VIDEO-DVDs.

Here i use a couple of scriptīs to write DATA-DVDīs out of my VDR-Recordings.

But the Author of the VCDPlugin told me some time ago that he plan to make
a Plugin for this propose.
Donīt know if there are any news ....

>> If iīm right there is still no DVD-R Video Autoring Software out for
>> linux
>> with wich we/you could create "real" Video DVDīs out of a VDR recording.

> With the right writer, I can store my recordings as DATA today.
> Later, when a DVD-Video Authoring SW is available, I could store them as
> Video-DVD.

> No bulletproof solution available, today??

I donīt know one - but if you have any ideas - plase let me know !