[vdr] Re: Receiver and Player at the same time: Additional Info

Sorry to bother you again, but there's something wrong in my last msg:

At Sunday 20 October 2002 15:53 Sascha Volkenandt wrote:
> 	// IMPORTANT PART
> 	// IF I TURN ON THIS ONE, THE RECEIVER GETS DATA RECEIVED
> 	// IF I TURN IT OFF, THE RECEIVER WORKS BUT THE PLAYER IS DESTROYED
> 	//   AFTERWARDS
>     //cDevice::PrimaryDevice()->SwitchChannel(chan1, false);

Should be:

If I turn on this one, the receiver gets data received but the player is
deactivated afterwards.
If I turn it off, the player works but the receiver doesn't receive anything.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt