[vdr] Master-Timer 0.5.11

Hi

ftp://ftp.paderlinx.de/pub/citd/master-timer-0.5.11.tar.gz

Changes:

- Now [block,linenumber] is printed before each timer to show which block
  in "torecord" caused this timer. (Timers created from by old version
  don't print this info!)
- New Config-Option "human-info", which enriches the data stored in
  "program.dat" and "timer.dat" for the people which use "storefast = 0"
  and like to view/edit this files directly.
  (I think this will only be my person. :-)) )
- All files now have a Version-Tag at beginning of the file.
  - "run-mt.pl" prints the Version with Debug-Level 256
- A bunch of regular expressions, in the "done"-functionality, changed
  to be compatibel with "usedescription = 1"
  (at least i hope they are compatibel now)
- "clear-vdr.pl" now has an "--instance"-Parameter to only process
   the specified instance.

Bis denn