[vdr] Re: Changing Plugin's Menu Entry

At Thursday 24 October 2002 09:16 Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> The string is newly fetched every time the main menu is opened.
> So if you return a different string you should get a different main
> menu entry. But please note that this only applies if the main menu
> is *closed* and *reopened*!

Sorry I didn't realize - it works. Maybe I'll be releasing a first beta
this weekend.

That the menu must be reopened seems no problem to me as it's closed
when NULL is returned from MainMenuAction()

It only supports unicast/tcp sockets for now as my dsl connection breaks
down if I start a multicast (dsl is connected to my hub ;(  ). If I
implement multicasting, I'd be happy if anyone can test it, because I
can't currently. Especially the windows client side ;))

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt