[vdr] Receiver stops while channel switching

Hello everyone,

in my plugin, the receiver object stops getting Receive() calls directly
after I switch channels. VDR skips channels on a different transponder,
it doesn't deactivate or delete the receiver object, but the Receive()-calls
stop. Can anyone explain why?

I've looked into recorder.c but I didn't find any protections against that
there. Currently I'm looking through the device.c and dvbdevice.c files if
I can find anything, but if any of you knows...

The receiver is using almost the same techniques as used in recorder.c

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt