[vdr] Re: 1.1.13 - simple diseqc question

Am Mon, 2002-10-28 um 19.14 schrieb Rene Bartsch:
> > No, I'm using two Switchable-LNBs(Astra&Hotbird on multifeed) connected
> > to a "2 in, 1 out" switch. (Axina spu 21-02 by reichelt).
> > I would really prefer a faster solution, but using diseqc commands only
> > doesn't seem to work with this device.
> >

> You just enlighten the world ;o)
>
> The switching-commands have to be set in a way they can switch the SAT
> SPU21-02.
> On the Reichelt-page I only could see it supports diseqc 2.0.
Stupid reichelt. ;-) They sold me that switch as a 1.x one (that's
printed on the bill)

> What does the manual say about diseqc 1.0 and 22kHz/13V/18V?
> Does it pass-through diseqc 1.0 and 22kHz/13V/18V to the LNB?
The manual says that it supports both diseqc 1.x and 2.0 (I should read
a manual more carefully..)

quote: "Switchcontrol: Diseqc command(position/option)"
Since there is another diseqc 2.0 switch by the same manuafacturer that
is explicitly marked as a "multiswitch" (and costs much more), I assume
that this switch simply doesn't understand the full dieseqc dictionary.

Anyway, thanks for your help, it works well now and I can live with this
reaction times.

ciao
Dariush
--