[vdr] Antw: Re: AW: vdr 1.04 with 3 cards

Thanks for your support.
Does anybody know which minimal signal strength is required ?

Stefan Dörmann
ITT Industries
Project Manager
T: +49 (0) 221 94700 392
F: +49 (0) 221 94700 396
M: Stefan.Doermann@auto.itt.com

>>> C.Rienecker@deutschepost.de 10/29 3:53  >>>
Or you may want to start three instances of vdr for each card and check the tech values and funktionality. But be aware, that the LNBSHARE does not work then, so make sure are are tuned to the same polarization/band.

CU,
Christian.