[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: VDRnews.de a site only for VDR

Hi,

first on a question - why another vdr website an no teamwork
with already well known sites?

As I've seen on many other projects, the most annoying thing to get
started is to get here and there and everywhere.

Please don't misunderstand my opinion. The work done on vdrnews.de
looks good (althoug i doesn't like those php-nuke etc driven sites - i prefer
primitve layouts - but thats only me :-)), and there is content in it !!! ;->

Rev Simon Rumble,  Mon Nov 4 13:58:09 2002) wrote
> If you set up a Wiki, I'll happily add loads of information.  Anything
> else makes it a little difficult to work.

http://www.wikiwikiweb.de
would be happy to host this( they do for gpl things as a read)
Live examples can be seen at www.linuxwiki.de and www.agendawiki.com

> "zwei bier bitte" and "die zug noch Weimar".  8)
Gropius said this ??? :-)

Christoph