[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: VDRnews.de a site only for VDR

On Mon 04 Nov, Christoph Foelmer bloviated thus:

> first on a question - why another vdr website an no teamwork
> with already well known sites?

The main VDR site sits on a server at Klaus' work, which makes it
difficult for him to give others access to update it.

> http://www.wikiwikiweb.de
> would be happy to host this( they do for gpl things as a read)
> Live examples can be seen at www.linuxwiki.de and www.agendawiki.com

Hmmm yeah I'm a big fan of Wiki too.  I like the fact that anyone can
edit.  It works well on projects like www.handhelds.org

> > "zwei bier bitte" and "die zug noch Weimar".  8)
> Gropius said this ??? :-)

No, that was my bad German ;)  It doesn't get better than that!

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it,
  he is obligated to do so."
- Thomas Jefferson

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --