[vdr] Re: vdr, dxr3, nova-t, no video out, etc.

On Sun 01 Dec, martin north bloviated thus:

> best retail price I've found for the dxr3 is from pcupgrader.com. That comes
> in at ?65 (not with DVD player!). The best price i've seen for the nova-t
> card is ?90 from Scan. I'm thinking i may as well buy the integrated card
> from hauppauge for ?200!

There are a wide range of dxr3 cards that aren't from Creative or
Sigma.  Mine was 40 pounds at a little shop off Tottenham Court Road.
If you live in London, that area on a Saturday and the markets would
be a good place to start.  Look for a chip on the board by Sigma.

The dxr3 provides excellent quality video-out: rock-solid stable
pictures and good colour.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

God is real, unless declared integer.

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --