[vdr] VDR and S-Video - I can't get it working and what cable should I use shielded/unshielded ?

Hallo,

i have found some Information on the list for this Topic but I can't get it
working :(

Can I somehow destroy the TV or DVB-S when connected false ?

I have got the "dvb.o vidmode=2" line in Makefile.
I have connected the S-Video connector like the Blue one at :
http://bashy.bei.t-online.de/scart.html
I have also tried under W2K with TT 2.10a Software and the reg.keys from
above "scart.html".

I have got 2 TV's an old Sony and a brand new 16:9 Phillips.
Until now I have only tried on the Sony because I can live with that it
"dies".
It ist going to run on the Phillips later.

On my Nvidia GF2MX it shows a (black/white) Picture when connected to the
S-Video connector.
Could it be that the DVB-S delivers another signal than my GF2MX ?

What cable should i use from the DVB-S to the Scart connector ? Is unshilded
cable OK oder should it be shielded ?

Thanks in andvance for your advice :)
Christian