[vdr] Re: Problems with dvd plugin

Finnaly this was a problem with the ide-cd module (was not using dma).
I still get complains from the dvd plugin about my region code but the dvd
plays, so ...

El Lun 16 Dic 2002 18:23, escribió:
> Am Montag, 16. Dezember 2002 12:46 schrieben Sie:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I have problems replaying dvd with the latest version of the dvd plugin.
> > THe plugin complains about "Media region code is mismatched to logical"
> > although I bought it in Europe (It is a LG 8161B, an RPC II DVD player).
> > The fact is that even the message I can start wathching the DVD but it
> > performs with many glitches that are almost periodical.
> >
> > Any idea about this being a problem with the region code, with the plugin
> > or a dvd config problem? Any solution??
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Luis
>
> Hi Luis,
>
> think you have to set the region code of your DVD player.
>
> Try dvd_region from http://www.ox.compsoc.net/~swhite/DVD/
>
> Had a similar problem and this helped.
>
> Juergen

Luis   Javier Martínez Martínez   Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
Linux User         #294788           System Administrator
			      Universidad  Politécnica de Valencia
Email: luimarma@iti.upv.es        Camino de Vera s/n    46071 Valencia