[vdr] MPLAYER plugin + hardware mpeg decoder

Hello

	I have installed vdr 1.1.30 with mplayer and dvd plugins.
I have compiled mplayer with mpegpes(dvb) support. I have several dvb
cards in my box and then I have two problems:

1.- I only can use the first card (adapter0) to play some file with
mplayer and mpegpes. This is because mplayer only uses
/dev/dvb/adapter0/video0 (see libvo/vo_mpegpes.c). How can I change this
to play for example one avi file in each card?

2.- Does mplayer+mpegpes really use the dvb card mpeg hardware decoder?
If I play an avi file in the first dvb card with mplayer and a dvd in
the second card, the mplayer replay is very slow. Why?

Thanks

--
Daniel Sáez Domingo
Investigación y Desarrollo