[vdr] Re: can't record SAT1 / Pro7 with Nova budget card

Now I will try to reproduce the problem with a slower system.
Make sure to test first on your current system.
Despite bad weather I have perfect picture with nova today !!!????

I have no idea what changed (something here or the signal?), but remeber to have seen this before.
Since my nova is only used when absolutely necessary for those channels, I can`t say for sure how often there is no problem (but most of the time it is there)

By the way, my workaround:
For all the problematic channels i have three entries in my channels conf, with the ca parameter set differently.
Then I can easily define which timer will be on which card.

Greetings

Michael