[vdr] Stop writing video 2MB before disk full [was Drop support for multiplevideo dirs?]

I'll therefore keep it alive and will try to make it so
that recordings are kept together on a single disk as far
as possible.

May I repeat a suggestions for your work in that area that would be useful for all vdr users with full disks?
I posted this priviously, but you would really impress me if you had those little remarks still on some list.

Needed feature: Stop writing video data 1-2MB before disk is full.
Reason: vdr behaves quite strange with no space in video dir, especially for somebody who doesn`t understand the internals.

Example 1: resume doesn`t work anymore
Example 2: I had an endless restart loop, while vdr tried to make a new directory due to a timer, but couldn`t. Moreover, there was a deleted recording. Apparently vdr never managed to come to the point where this would have been deleted.

Example 3 (multiple video dirs only): I often ran into the problem that timers failed despite lots of free space. But GB of space on video1 are useless if video0 is full and no link can be generated.

Same as Carsten I used multiple dirs until the subderictory feature became available (and after losing several recordings).
So example 3 is no longer of importance for me, but others may run into the same problem I did when using multiple directories.

Greetings

Michael