[vdr] [OT] mail header from list-emails do not fit for Operas M2 Email client

Hello!

I could not find out an email address from somebody who is responsible for the List so I tried to write this to the list itself and hope that the mail reaches the right person.

I use Opera's M2 Email client and I am very satisfied with the way he manages my emails. A feature I enjoy very much is that he automatically filters out mails from mailing lists and puts them into special "views". My problem is that the mails from VDR and DVB mailing list are missing the right headers. So I wanted to ask if it would be possible to set the correct header entries that M2 handles the mails the rigth way.

Last but not least the "List" entries in the header from vdr@linuxtv.org Mails and from a perfectly woking mailing list under M2 (opera-linux@opera.com). As far as I could find out the "List-Id" header is the most important because the emails received from opera-linux@opera.com are displayed in a folder called "Using Opera for Linux" and as you can see this is the same as the definition in the header.

VDR header entries:

Using Opera for Linux header entries:

I hope you can make me (and my M2) happy!
--
mbG
Mario Aistleitner

charly@humpen.at
http://www.humpen.at
http://www.ebier.tk
http://www.lehabraeu.tk
--
Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the
grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin

-- Linus Torvalds